What was going through your mind on that penalty shot, take us through that.

in Regeln und Informationen 07.08.2018 08:31
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

What was going through your mind on that penalty shot, take us through that. Christian Laettner Jersey .Joey: Well, you know I went in and I knew I was gonna deke, but then I changed my mind and went with the shot. I was thinking I was gonna take, but then was like, wait a second I dont like what Im seeing, so I shot.DB: What did Michelle say to you during the 2nd intermission? You seemed to be a completely different player in the 3rd period.Joey: Um, I think she said, "Are you drunk? Have you been drinking on the bench?" And I said, "No, I was drinking in the locker room, it was much different.DB: There were reports that you werent going to play in the game out of fear of being embarrassed by Stoewall? Are these reports true?Joey: They are true, you know he was a very intimidating force. So, you dont wanna have second thoughts, but I was having them. But sometimes you gotta suck it up and forge ahead.DB: How long have you been a Red Wings fan?Joey: Ive been a Red Wings fan since I was in my moms womb and I remember, I think it was when I was conceived I heard the words, "He shoots, he scores!"(photo: The Awesome Boston)DB: You famously have a lot of red wings things in your room in the basement, what do you have?Joey: I have several jerseys. I actually have a Hartford Whalers jersey and a couple Hartford Whalers things down there too. (Breaks character and says the following as himself) Those actually werent put there by me, those were the set director, who knew nothing about hockey. And I kept asking the Red Wings organization to send me Red Wings stuff. So, I would replace the Hartford Whalers stuff slowly over time with Red Wings stuff.DB: Can you compare the twins with the Sedins?Joey: I think so, well theyre roughly the same size, right? Mary Kate, great hands. Ashley, more of a checking forward, more of a backchecker, more of a defensive player. Shed probably win the Selke.(photo: Zimbio.com)DB: Apparently DJ married a Bure, were you invited to the wedding?Joey: I was invited to the wedding. I set DJ up with a Bure. Yes, when he was with the Montreal Canadiens, I met Val Bure at a charity hockey game. And he and his brother Pavel, apperently what they told me is they learned how to speak english by watching Full House rewinds.(Reddit)DB: Are you on this team and who is this guy? (pictured above)Joey: Yes, this is the classic Jesse and the Rippers hockey team, but I dont know this particular guy. Im actually working on making a Woodchucks hockey jersey. Itll have a little face with a thought bubble above his head that says, "Is that made of wood?" or "Is that stick made of wood?"DB: Can you go Bardown?Joey: Can I go Bardown? I can go socks up, I can go underwear down, I can go cup to the left, cup to the right. And you know what? I can Zizzle.Earlier today, Dave Coulier was on TSNs Off The Record with Michael Landsberg where he told this amazing story about drinking out of the Stanley Cup with Chris Chelios and partying with Kid Rock. Also, wait till the end for the hilarious Mike Babcock impersonation. Dave Coulier will be at Yuk Yuks in Toronto tonight, as well as Yuk Yuks in Mississauga Friday and Saturday night. You can buy tickets on his website davecoulier.com.You can also purchase his up coming stand up special, "Glorified Birthday Clown" on his website as well. Terry Mills Jersey . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Luke Kennard Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. http://www.basketballpistonsauthority.com/grant-hill-pistons-jersey-c-16/ . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves.ATLANTA - Right-hander Gavin Floyd was activated from the disabled list on Sunday and will start on Tuesday against St. Louis as a replacement for Ervin Santana, who has swelling below his right thumb. Santana, a right-hander, said he jammed the thumb on an inside pitch from Cincinnatis Homer Bailey on April 25. He said the thumb felt fine after that game. He said he had swelling on his hand below the thumb in his last start against the Marlins on Wednesday. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said Santana is expected to miss only one start. Gonzalez said he tentatively expects Santana to start on Saturday against the Cubs. Santana said the swelling is improving each day. He said hes never had a similar injury. "No, this is my first time hitting," he said with a smile. Santana played in the American League with the Angels and Kansas City before signing a one-year deal with the Braves. Santana, 3-0 with a 2.41 ERA, had a light wrap on his right hand on Sunday. The Braves optioned left-handed reliever Ian Thomas to Triple-A Gwinnett, clearing a roster spot for Floyd. Santanas injury temporarily clears a spot for Floyd in the rotation. When Santana returns, Gonzalez faces another difficult decision only days after moving David Hale to the bullpen to clear a rotation spot for left-hander Mike Minor. "We always talk about how it will take care of itself," Gonzalez said. "It will take care of itself for a week, and then well make a decision. Were not going to go with a six-man rotation." Floyd signed a one-year, $4 million deal with the Braves in December after his 2013 season with the White Sox wwas shorted by an elbow injury. Ish Smith Jersey. He had surgery last May to repair the ulnar collateral ligament and a torn flexor muscle in his right elbow. At the time of the surgery, there were projections that Floyds rehabilitation would last longer than a year. "I just

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).