With a flurry of coaching moves taking place throughout the NHL over the last couple of weeks, the attention on Randy Carlyles f

in Regeln und Informationen 07.08.2018 08:30
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

With a flurry of coaching moves taking place throughout the NHL over the last couple of weeks, the attention on Randy Carlyles future is drawing increased attention. James Harden Jersey . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Monday, Steve Simmons and Darren Dreger weighed in on whether Brendan Shanahan is considering keeping his bench boss, despite earlier statements from Tim Leiweke that the team needed a change in culture. Dreger: Latest on Leafs coaching decision Simmons: Leafs may decide to bring back Carlyle Robert Horry Jersey . -- Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didnt realize he had broken the rules. Chris Paul Grey Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. http://www.authenticrocketsproshop.com/Joe-Johnson-Jersey/ . The San Angelo, Texas product, who was a high school and college quarterback sensation in the Lone Star State, will start his first CFL game with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-4) on Friday at Mosaic Stadium against the leagues top team, the Calgary Stampeders (11-2).England have won their first Grand Slam since 2003 but head coach Eddie Jones would have been straight back to the drawing board to start planning for their summer tour to Australia. I think the England players have really responded well to Jones - Steve Borthwick and Paul Gustard have come in and added their nous defensively and tactically in the set-piece too.Looking ahead to Australia and the World Cup in 2019, it is time to tinker and I think Jones has got some tough decisions to make. Good coaches are always looking to make winning sides better and Jones is a very good coach. Looking at all the positions, I think this is what Jones needs to be looking at ahead of their summer tour...Front row Joe Marler has nailed down the No 1 jersey I dont think Jones needs to do a great deal here. I think Joe Marler is the starting loosehead and Mako Vunipola comes off the bench. Dylan Hartleys captaincy was outstanding and I would stick with him as skipper. His arrows have been excellent and he is a great scrummager too. England also have Jamie George and Luke Cowan-Dickie pushing him hard for the No 2 jersey. Englands wins have been built on their forwards dominating and that starts in the front row.Second row George Kruis had a sensational Six Nations tournament We have some great talent in the lock position and I thought George Kruis was just superb this Six Nations campaign. Having watched Maro itoje play in the U20s I was not surprised at the impact he made, however I dont think his future is in the second row. England also have Courtney Lawes to call upon and of course Joe Launchbury will come back from injury too. I think Kruis and Launchbury would make one heck of a second row combination who could really dominate in the years to come.Back row Maro Itojes future is at No 6, says Dewi Billy Vunipola has made some incredible metres carrying the ball, however I think that England over-use him. That is why I would move Itoje to No 6; I think he would flourish and help Billy with the hod carrying. If Jones does not think Matt Kvesic or anyone else out there is good enough for England, then he is going to have to turn Jack Clifford into a No 7. I think that would make a pretty well-balanced back row with plenty of power and some real pace. It would be hard on Chris Robshaw and James Haskell but I am looking at what England will need for Australia and for the World Cup. I think Manu Tuilagi needs to go away and learn how to distribute and work on his kicking game - very much like what Maa Nonu did a few years back. Dewi Morris Scrum-half Danny Care scores for England against France No issue here. Eric Gordon Rockets Jersey. How Danny Care ever fell out of favour with Stuart Lancaster is beyond me. Ben Youngs and Care will always be pushing each other for the starting berth and I have no issue with that.Fly-half Dewi hopes Jones sticks with George Ford at No 10 George Ford really needs to find some confidence. I think Jones will need Ford because of his vision and his ability to make a break. With Henry Slade coming back it will be interesting to see what Jones does with Owen Farrell - in my opinion Farrell is just not an international No 12. Does Ford retain the starting No 10 jersey or will Farrell take it over? If Jones just wants a kicking No 10 then he will go with Farrell, but I hope he sticks with Ford and gives him the kicking duties because that will add to his confidence.Centres Is Henry Slade the answer in the No 12 jersey? Slade is the future for England in this position. I know he played No 13 for Exeter on Saturday but he showed some lovely touches against Saints despite being a little rusty.Jonathan Joseph is an option at 13 for me, with Manu Tuilagi coming off the bench. I think Tuilagi needs to go away and learn how to distribute and work on his kicking game - very much like what Maa Nonu did a few years back. You cannot always get through the door by smashing it down, sometimes you need to unlock it with a clever chip or by offloading and if Tuilagi can add a bit more to his armoury then he would be very dangerous indeed.Aaron Mauger still reckons that Tuilagi can be even better than Nonu but he needs to work on his skill set. I would not start Tuilagi but rather use him as the ultimate impact player.Back three Could Anthony Watsons pace and distribution skills mean he is suited to full-back? I would love to see Anthony Watson given a go at full-back. Mike Brown has done nothing wrong but he needs to look up when he runs the ball back. I think Watson has a better distribution game than Brown. I like Jack Nowell on the wing but, on the other wing, how about giving someone like Marland Yarde or even Christian Wade a go? I think the fast tracks of Australia would be perfect for Wade to show off his exceptional speed.Do you agree with Dewi? Have your say by giving us your comments below if viewing on skysports.com or alternatively

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).