ing sluggishly, though. The Gators

in Event und Story Vorschläge 31.07.2018 08:56
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis maintained his perfect record in ATP tour finals as he defeated Federico Delbonis to win the Open de Nice on Saturday. Dalton Schultz Jersey . The Latvian triumphed 6-1, 7-6 (5) for his sixth career tournament victory. Gulbis secured the opening set in just 26 minutes, but then wasted three break points early in the second. He fell behind in the tiebreaker, but fought back to win five of the next six points and secured the victory when Delbonis hit a forehand into the net. "I am really happy to win here," said Gulbis, who should rise to a career-high of 15 in the rankings. "My next goal is to be top 10, even top eight. I think if I play well in the Grand Slams, I have a good chance. Its tough to kick out somebody from the top as theres a lot of good players but I am working on it." Gulbis dropped just three points on his first serve -- and none in the first set -- and also hit nine aces. The seventh-seeded Delbonis also wasted two break points in the second set. "He played well, I didnt start the best way and he broke me twice," Delbonis said. "In the second set I gave my best, it was more equal. I had my chances but couldnt take them because he served well. Im happy for this week and although this match wasnt the best, Im happy for playing it." Gulbis faces Lukasz Kubot in the first round of the French Open, while Delbonis will play Dusan Lajovic. Allen Hurns Cowboys Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-100-cowboys-jamize-olawale-jersey.aspx . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida basketball coach Billy Donovan hadnt planned on having centre Patric Young for its game against Auburn because of a flareup of the tendinitis in the his knees. However, when pregame warmups were finished, Young told his coach he could play. That decision turned out to be crucial in saving the Gators school-record 18-game winning streak. Young hit a pair of free throws with 19 seconds remaining to break a tie and added another after Auburn committed a crucial turnover to seal second-ranked Floridas 71-66 victory at the OConnell Center. "Ive been practicing situations, like the opportunity to go to the Final Four with free throws as the game-winner," Young said about clutch late-game performance. "I was just telling myself, Be great. Strive to be great right now. "Ive been working on my free throws and I just went up there and swished them like it was nothing," he said. It wasnt the Gators best effort but it may be good enough to put them atop The Associated Press college basketball poll for the first time since the 2006-07 season after No. 1 Syracuses overtime loss to Boston College on Wednesday night. Provided, of course, the Gators beat host Ole Miss (16-10, 7-6) on Saturday. "One of the things I talk to our guys about is that with our rankings and being undefeated in the league we get everyones best shot," Donovan said. "But I like to look at it the other way. Are we going to give our best shot? I dont think that we did that today." Young never mentioned he had chronic tendinitis in his knees. Donovan revealed that Young was hurting in his postgame news conference. "He didnt warm up and he told me before the game that he could play," Donovan said. "His knees are ailing. I thought he was phenomenal in the second half. He played great. Where hell be at tomorrow well probably have a better idea but him playing or how much we could play him today was in doubt. Jihad Ward Jersey. " Young didnt played well in the first half, missing his only shot from the field and grabbing just one rebound in 14 minutes. He wasnt the only one playing sluggishly, though. The Gators (24-2, 13-0 SEC) trailed 38-30 at the break, which the was the teams largest halftime deficit of the season. "We definitely came out a little flat," said senior forward Casey Prather, who scored 16 points and had nine rebounds. "We werent doing the things that we needed to do and should have done to win the game. Im just glad we had a chance in the second half to continue to play basketball." Young certainly responded in the second half. He scored all 17 of his points and grabbed six of his seven rebounds in the final 20 minutes. He hit five of his six shots in the second half and the 17 points tied a season high. Florida had taken a 66-65 lead on Michael Fraziers 3-pointer with 40.5 seconds to play, but the Tigers tied it on a free throw by Chris Denson with 20 seconds remaining. Young grabbed the rebound on the missed foul shot and was immediately fouled. Young, a 55.9 per cent career free throw shooter, hit the two free throws to give the Gators the lead for good and ensure theyd extend their home winning streak to 31 consecutive games. Auburn (12-12, 4-9) nearly pulled off the upset because of its 3-point shooting. The Tigers made 10 of 19 3-point shots. Tahj Shamsid-Deen led the Tigers with 17 points and made 5 of 8 3-point shots. Auburn, though, made a costly mistake in the final seconds. After Youngs free throws put the Gators up 68-66, Allen Paynes inbounds pass to K.T. Harrell bounced out of bounds. Harrell had glanced up-court and never saw the ball and it ricocheted off his arm and into the Florida bench. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).