and that weighs on him more than the fact that hes closing in on 4,000 yards

in Regeln und Informationen 23.07.2018 11:58
von zhanjiao1212 • Legende | 791 Beiträge

With Matt Cooke set to return from his suspension, the Minnesota Wild shuffled their lines ahead of Fridays Game 4. Anibal Sanchez Jersey . At Thursdays morning skate, Cooke was slotted on the wing with Erik Haula at centre and Justin Fontaine on right wing. Cooke was suspended for seven games for a knee-on-knee hit on Colorado Avalanche defenceman Tyson Barrie. The top line was made up of Mikko Koivu at centre with Nino Niederreiter and Charlie Coyle on the wings. Mikael Granlund was centring the second line with Zach Parise and Jason Pominville by his side. Kyle Brodziak, Dany Heatley and Cody McCormick made up the fourth line. Matt Moulson, who has one goal and three points in 10 games, was not on the ice for the morning skate as he is battling a lower body injury. The Wild trail the series, 2-1. Kirk Gibson Jersey .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. Nick Castellanos Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. http://www.authenticbaseshoptigers.com/Victor-Martinez-Jersey/ . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768.DAVIE, Fla. - Everything seems to be coming together for Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill.With one game remaining in his third season under centre, his numbers in all significant categories are up. So is the confidence his coaches have in him.What matters most to Tannehill, however, is wins, not where he rates statistically. A home victory over the New York Jets on Sunday would give him nine on the season, a career best.But Miami will miss the playoffs for the sixth straight season and that weighs on him more than the fact that hes closing in on 4,000 yards passing.Honestly, I all I care about is winning, said Tannehill, who completed 35 of 47 passes for 396 yards, four touchdowns and one interception against the Vikings last week. I wish we could have won some more games and thats what were working toward in the future. Individual stats dont really matter if youre not getting the wins.Tannehill has thrown for a career-high 26 touchdowns and his 93.2 passer rating is nearly 12 points higher than what he finished with last season. His interceptions also are down from 17, and his completion percentage is up from 60.4 to 67.0, all indicators he is getting more comfortable in offensive co-ordinator Bill Lazors system.Lazor, who joined the Dolphins this season, took a close look at the game film from Sunday and saw things in Tannehills play that creates optimism for the future. It was more than just the types of throws.I saw Ryan stand in the pocket with two guys coming off blocks and he stoodd in there, made the throw while both of the guys were about to hit him, and they did hit him, Lazor said. Omar Vizquel Jersey. I saw a play in the first quarter of the game, we ran a play-action and we tried to take a shot down the field, it was covered. He got some pressure late because it took a while, and he threw the ball away and avoided a sack. For me, as the coach, when I watched the tape, I watch those things that tell me, Hey, this guy is playing quarterback.Any controversy surrounding Tannehills role as the starter after the first three games feels so long ago. Coach Joe Philbin would not commit to him as the starter in London against the Oakland Raiders in the days leading up to the Week 4 game. Tannehill responded by completing 23 of 31 passes for 278 yards and two touchdowns.The former college receiver who made the switch to quarterback as a junior at Texas A&M feels he has made the right strides overall and is hoping to further prove that Sunday.I feel like Im better all-around than Ive been in the past. Completing passes, I think Ive grown through the season and gotten better each week, Tannehill said. I think Im just more comfortable in the offence. I think it took me some reps just to get comfortable with the system and the combinations were using and putting the ball in the right spot at the right time.I finally settled down, got comfortable and got the balls to the guys around me and theyre making plays.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).