Which Wig Density Is Right For You?

in Off Topic 28.01.2022 04:13
von ashleyhair • Anwärter | 67 Beiträge

When we buy wigs, we will find that there are many factors to consider, such as which curvature, which color, and which density to choose. Today, I will introduce you to how to choose a Bob lace front wig from the aspect of density.

What’s A Wig Density?
When talking about wig density, it usually measures how much hair is actually on your wig.
Your wig's density directly affects how full your wig will look after you put it on. Low-density wigs will look thinner, while higher-density U part wigs look fuller.

Difference Wig Densities
As a professional human hair supplier. West Kiss Hair offers different hair densities: 150% density, 180% density, 200% density, 250 density.
150% density: It is the lightest density compared with other 613 closure wig densities, it features lightly when wearing it, best for those whose hair is thin and natural.
180% density: It is a common choice for most people, cause it is an average standard density of wig, when wearing it, it is neither too thick nor too thin, can really and naturally show the hairstyle.
200% density wig: 200% density wigs are considered full and voluminous. They lend themselves well to longer styles and looks but can still work for updos and shorter styles.
250% density wig: 250% density full lace wigs are the fullest, most luxurious wigs on the market. They are great for big, celeb-inspired looks.

How To Chose A Suitable Wig Density?
It’s never easy to choose a suitable density. I remember I used to guess the density until one time my stylist told me that it’s important to choose the density that matches my own hair.

What’s Your Natural Hair Density?
This is usually essential when you want to blend the hair with your own natural hair. You should pick the density that looks so much like your hair. Also, if you like to look so natural you will need to have hair with the same density as your natural hair.
Your Age
Age is related to the thinning of your hair. The older you get the thinner the hair. So, if you want to look more natural you should opt for the lighter densities than the extra heavy ones.
The Texture Of Wigs You Like
Depending on the style you are looking to achieve, the densities will differ. If you want to have curly weaves, for example, you shouldn’t take the heavy densities.
Curly human wigs look fuller than straight hair wigs. Short human hair wigs and human short hair wigs look fuller than long human wigs.
The Hair Density And The Thickness Of The Hair
For most of us, the difference between hair density and thickness is non-existent. But let’s agree that the difference is clear enough. When you learn the difference, choosing suitable hair for you is easy.

West Kiss Hair company adheres to quality first, customers first for the purpose of offering high-quality hair products for the customer!

West Kiss Hair' wig is a stylish and simple wig.
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).