ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raide

in Residenz des Hokage 20.01.2020 04:13
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

The Chiefs will be giving Mexico City another shot in 2019.They were supposed to play the Rams at Estadio Azteca in 2018 Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , but the game was moved to Los Angeles when the league decided to move the game due to the poor condition of the field in Mexico City. The league said they planned to return in 2019 and announced on Monday that the Chiefs and Chargers will play one of their two 2019 games on the other side of the border.Four other games will take place in London and the league announced those matchups as well. The Panthers will face the Buccaneers, the Bears will face the Raiders, the Bengals will face the Rams and the Texans will tangle with the Jaguars. Dates, times and, in the case of the London game, sites have not been announced.Two U.K. games are expected to be played at Wembley Stadium and the other two are slated for Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium. Tottenham was supposed to host a game in 2018 Antonio Brown Jersey White , but it was moved to Wembley because the new building wasn’t ready.The Bucs, Rams, Jaguars and Raiders will be designated as home teams in the London games while the Chargers will be the “home” team in Mexico City. Recently I was asked by SB Nation to lay out my reasons why the Raiders could go over or under the oddsmakers win total of six. There are reasons to believe either one, but the question is which is..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕CBS Sports picks Raiders to finish dead last in AFC West, Chargers to win itNew,82commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareCBS Sports picks Raiders to finish dead last in AFC West Bo Jackson Jersey White , Chargers to win itKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsRecently I was asked by SB Nation to lay out my reasons why the Raiders could go over or under the oddsmakers win total of six. There are reasons to believe either one, but the question is which is more likely.Last season the Raidersfinished 4-12, so in order to hit the over they would need to improve by at least three games. Will Brinson of CBS Sports doesn’t think that will happen and he lays out several reason why he came to that conclusion.Brinson also picks the Broncos to finish over 7 wins and for the Chargers to beat out the Chiefs to take the division. That means he sees the Raiders finishing dead last with no more than five wins, which would be just a one-game improvement over last season.Follow @LeviDamien

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).