s "car", It ��s outstandi

in Regeln und Informationen 31.12.2019 07:28
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

Accompanied by a rain in the summer vacation, I began to read "Camel Xiangzi" for the first time Newport Cigarettes.
Xiangzi, a kind, honest, and motivated young man, his dream is just to own a car. But for the first time, his car was lost; for the second time, the car had not been bought, and the money was gone; for the third time, the car had been bought ... Sometimes, the blows made Xiangzi discouraged, and the last step fell into ruin The funeral of the old society. The victim. Later, in the second grade, the teacher began to urge us to study "Luo Xiangxiangzi" seriously. For the teacher's requirements, I couldn't understand everything: just a book, you can understand the main idea, why should we study it so deeply? But later, I listened to the teacher and read it again. In the blink of an eye, it was the third day. The academic performance of the students has already been clear, and everyone has established a new ambition. Soon, we graduated. In the third summer holiday, I picked up "Camel Xiangzi", just like in the past, tasted this book, and tasted Xiangzi. "Yes! That's it! It only takes one or two years of hard work to save a hundred dollars and become a top driver! This is part of the first few pages of the book. Xiangzi has his own life plan. With lofty ambitions and feasible plans, it seems that an excellent young man is about to be born! Looking at this long-familiar text, I can't help but think of the moment when I was in the first year of class. The students talked about their vision of the future one after another. What a lofty spirit and lofty spirit Ling Jiuxiao! Later, it is the misery of Xiangzi that everyone is most familiar with when he bought a car three times and lost it again. Looking at Xiangzi's three experiences, I remembered that I was in the examination room with my classmates when I was in junior high school. I was struggling, the advancement and retreat of the test rankings, I couldn't help but feel that the years at that time were so similar to the times in the book that Xiangzi bought and lost several times! Now Nanhao's ambitious students, now they are again How many can still stand as before? The last few pages of the book have been read many times, almost to the point where they can be reversed, but at this time, why do not want to remember those words again! Because These languages ??finally reminded me of my teacher of the year and the students of the third grade, because the class also formed two atmospheres at that time-struggle and degeneration! In that summer vacation, I finally understood the teacher The intention of the year: "Camel Xiangzi", it not only reproduces the old Beijing of that year, it is true. Direct. Sharply reveals the corruption and filth of the old society. He also reflects us as the 21st century: After graduating from elementary school, we went to junior high school without childishness. We came to Beijing City like the hero of the book, Xiangzi. Later, we were going to "buy a car" like Xiangzi. The misfortune of "lost the car", and by the second grade, some classmates couldn't hold on. They didn't want to "buy a car" anymore, so they became another Xiangzi and repeated the second half of the book in another way. Part of the content, in the last third day, those students who no longer "buy a car" entered high school, did not go to the next Xiangzi life like a dream, in this decades-long dream, Xu, our goal is to buy a "car", a "car" that you dream of. Maybe, this "car" is gorgeous, or maybe it is simple; maybe, this "car", It ��s outstanding, it ��s possible, it ��s ordinary; maybe, this ��car�� meets all your requirements Cigarettes Online, or maybe, it still has a touch of regret. Finally, when you reach old age, you are already old again Stroking the "car" that I had struggled for a lifetime Marlboro Red, and it was then that I suddenly discovered that the bottom of the "car" was actually engraved with these words! Then, you put on reading glasses, Finally I can see the words that I have never discovered in my life-please stick to it
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).