workTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailKansas City

in Residenz des Hokage 30.12.2019 08:16
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

New Bills center Mitch Morse spent last year snapping for the league’s top-scoring offense http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-spencer-ware-jersey , and an MVP quarterback.Now, he’s moving to the team that ranked 30th in points scored, and a second-year guy from Wyoming.Amazingly, he sees similarities between Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen.“Pat’s mobility definitely helps Womens Carlos Hyde Jersey ,” Morse said, via Matt Parrino of NYUpstate.com. “Josh has got that same deal. That always helps an offensive lineman. Pat was such a professional but you definitely as a center and a quarterback need an open line of communication, and that starts with practicing on the field. Just getting repetitions and also being with each other in the meeting room and maybe a few extra meetings and such. Just to see [Mahomes] progress as a quarterback last year and the strides he made — it was impressive.”OK, so mobility is one thing they have in common Demarcus Robinson Jersey , along with having two arms, two legs and a head. Also, neither of them have been in my kitchen. Beyond that, Morse may be the first person to draw the link between the two.Mahomes threw five times more touchdowns than Allen last year (50-10) http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-mitch-morse-jersey , but having Morse snapping to him and anchoring a new-look line certainly creates the opportunity to narrow that gap.“I’m looking forward to hopefully making that next step with Josh,” Morse said. “Each quarterback is different and I’m looking forward to understanding his intricacies. I’m just here to try to make him the best football player he can be. And hopefully he can help me out as well. . . .“[He’s] I think a really good quarterback. I think Josh is a heck of an arm talent. I think he’s got such a bright [future] after seeing what he did in year one. I still have to learn and grow as a football player and I’m sure he’ll say the same thing about himself. I’m hoping we can do that together and hoping we can do it as an offense.”And maybe one day, Allen and Mahomes will have a little more in common. The Chiefs welcomed quarterbacks and rookies to St. Joe on Tuesday afternoon. Head coach Andy Reid provided a quick injury report." Kansas City Chiefs NewsChiefs mostly healthy to start camp, Travis Kelce to get extra workNew Womens Xavier Williams Jersey ,12commentsThe Chiefs welcomed quarterbacks and rookies to St. Joe on Tuesday afternoon. Head coach Andy Reid provided a quick injury report.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chiefs mostly healthy to start camp, Travis Kelce to get extra workTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailKansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid took the podium at Missouri Western State in St. Joseph on Tuesday ahead of three mornings of on-field work for quarterbacks and rookies leading into veteran report day on Friday afternoon.Tight end Travis Kelce, though not a quarterback (most of the time) or a rookie, will also reportedly be in attendance after missing all of the Chiefs’ offseason workouts following an “ankle cleanup” surgery. This is typical for Reid-led teams Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , as noted by Arrowhead Pride’s in-house sports medicine expert Aaron Borgmann.Back in mid-June, Kelce told Arrowhead Pride he would be “ready to go” for training camp.Reid added that the only two players who wouldn’t be ready to practice on day one for rookies were linebacker Darius Harris and defensive end Tim Ward. The Chiefs knew both talented undrafted free agents were unlikely to be available at the start of this season back in May. Here‘s what Borgmann said regarding Harris and Ward in our training camp injury outlook posted last month.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).