An 0-4 start put the Los Angeles

in Regeln und Informationen 23.12.2019 06:43
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

COSTA MESA Womens Travis Benjamin Jersey , Calif. (AP) —Chargers in a hole too deep to escape last season.Coach Anthony Lynn wants his new team to spend September building instead of digging.The first few weeks of this season are particularly important to Lynn and the Chargers, a popular pick to win the AFC West and to earn their franchise’s second postseason appearance since 2009.The Bolts went 9-3 after their dismal start to their relocation season, but it wasn’t enough to make the playoffs. Lynn seems confident his veteran players learned the importance of early season urgency from last year’s setbacks.“We’ll see how we start, but hopefully we start faster than we did last year,” Lynn said Monday after the Chargers began preparations for Sunday’s home opener against Kansas City.The Chargers weren’t exactly terrible to begin last season: Three of those four losses were by seven total points, and the Chargers were undone twice by missed field goals in the final seconds. But they didn’t match the level of play they hit frequently later in the year , when the NFL’s top passing offense and an aggressive defense combined to turn the Bolts into one of the NFL’s best teams.“You can’t take wins and losses from last season,” Lynn said. “I wish you could, but you can’t. But you can certainly bring the culture over Keenan Allen Jersey , and I like the attitude of the players.”The Chargers also feel they’ve got a reliable kicker after last season’s missteps. The team that cycled through four kickers last season is going with Caleb Sturgis, who was the champion Philadelphia Eagles’ kicker at the start of last season before getting hurt and missing the bulk of the year.The Chargers also appear to be getting healthy after several regulars were slowed by injuries during the preseason.Defensive end Joey Bosa, receiver Tyrell Williams, rookie defensive tackle Justin Jones and cornerbacks Casey Hayward and Trevor Williams all participated in the Bolts’ first practice of the week Monday. Bosa and Hayward, two of their most important defensive players, are expected to be ready to play Sunday.“My only concern is a boxer needs so many sparring rounds before you go fight, and these guys have been out,” Lynn said. “So getting them caught up and back in the fold is my only concern.”Tight end Antonio Gates was in the locker room after signing a one-year deal to return for his 16th season with the Chargers, but he won’t return to practice until Wednesday. Lynn is waiting to evaluate the 38-year-old star’s readiness before he determines Gates’ role this weekend.“I just want to see his conditioning http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-ladainian-tomlinson-jersey ,” Lynn said. “I don’t want to put him in a position where he goes out there and hurts himself, and that sets us back four or five weeks. I just don’t see us doing that. But Antonio, he’s a pro. He’ll let me know how he feels at the end of the week and about how his pitch count can be, and we’ll talk about it.”Kansas City will be a particular challenge right away for the Chargers, who were beaten soundly twice by the AFC West champions last year. Kansas City essentially sewed up the division with a 30-13 home victory over Los Angeles on Dec. 16 — the Chargers’ only loss in seven games to close the season.Nearly every playmaker from last season’s team is back, and they all remember how it felt to be playing catch-up all season long.“We definitely want to get it going from the start this year, and not wait to get to where we need to go,” running back Melvin Gordon said recently. “We’ve got to be ready.” Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBolts From The BlueBolts From The Blue, a Los Angeles Chargers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsChargersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorFiled under:Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Thomas Davis be an impact player?New Womens Jatavis Brown Jersey ,51commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Thomas Davis be an impact player?Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsOne stat to know on every team's highest-graded free agency signing - Mark ChichesterAmong the 41 linebackers in the PFF era with at least 100 snaps as a pure pass-rusher (as opposed to their snaps from blitzes), Thomas Davis‘ pass-rush win rate of 25.4% and his pressure rate of 29.5% both rank first.Ranking the top-five draft-eligible interior defensive linemen by pressure percentage in 2018 - Austin GayleNotre Dame’s Jerry Tillery is a long, athletic specimen that tied for first with Williams in pass-rush grade (92.5) and tied for fourth with the next guy on this list in pressure percentage (12.2%). Tillery recorded the third-most pressures (48) of any interior defensive linemen, tallying 33 hurries, seven hits, and eight sacks.Predictions for every NFL team's best offseason move - Ben Cooper & Ben LinseyLinebacker stood out as one of the top needs for the Chargers heading into 2019, as injuries and ineffective play left them very thin towards the end of last season. The re-signing of Denzel Perryman helps, as he picked up a 70.1 overall grade across 386 defensive snaps in 2018 before his injury. Davis adds another quality, veteran starter to the position.Chargers want Thomas Davis' leadership as well as his game - Eric D. Williams“I feel like I still have a lot left in the tank Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey ,” Davis said. “I am one of the more athletic linebackers in this league. I feel like [with] the wisdom and knowledge of the game that I have been able to learn from a bunch of veteran guys over the years, I can really help some of the younger guys on this defense. Just whatever I can add and whatever I can bring, I am willing to do and just come in and be the ultimate teammate.”The Chargers should wait until the 2020 Draft for a quarterback - Jason GilderAfter those two, quarterbacks such as Duke’s Daniel Jones, Missouri’s Drew Lock, and North Carolina State’s Ryan Findlay could all be first-rounders. One of them could be available when the Bolts are on the clock. But all three do not show nearly as much promise as Murray, Haskins, or some of the signal-callers that could be available in the 2020 Draft.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).