The NFL is celebrating its 100th season

in Regeln und Informationen 16.12.2019 06:52
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

and so are the Chicago Bears Womens Richard Dent Jersey , charter members of the league who have been there since they were called the Decatur Staleys, the league was called the American Professional Football Association, and George Halas was a player and the head coach. As part of that celebration, the Bears will recognize each of their 10 decades of teams at a home game this year.Taking center stage, being honored when the Bears play the Packers in the first game of the season on Thursday, September, 5, will be the 1980s Bears.Making the 1980s Bears the highlight was a no-brainer, as the 1985 Bears were the only Bears team to win the Super Bowl and remain the most beloved team in franchise history. There’s no word yet on which members of that team will attend, but players like Mike Ditka, Jim McMahon and Refrigerator Perry are still Chicago icons Dan Hampton Jersey , and the late Walter Payton will always have a special place in Bears fans’ hearts.The celebration will get started with the 1920s Bears in the preseason opener, and then the 1950s Bears in the second home preseason game. No one is left from the 1920s team, and the Bears never won a championship in the 1950s, so those teams were chosen for the low-profile preseason games.The 1930s Bears will be honored in Week Four, 1970s in Week Seven, 2000s in Week Eight, 1940s in Week 10, 1960s in Week 12, 1990s in Week 14 and 2010s in Week 16. Some people have been patient with Mitch Trubisky. They have pointed out that he shows great traits when his head and mechanics are right, that he’s still inexperienced with limited NFL and college experience. Some of us have even pointed out the reasons he’s struggled are mostly areas that can be improved and there was no reason to give up hope that he could be a true franchise star.Those people look smart right now. For those of you just joining us, I was one of those people. I am pleased by this turn of events.This games full http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-brian-urlacher-jersey , glorious box score can be found here, in case you want to frame it or print it out to hang on the refrigerator.If it all comes down to execution, Trubisky brought the guillotineTwo more touchdowns in the first half than any Bears’ quarterback in franchise history? Check. Red zone execution. Check. Exceptional accuracy on deep throws? Check. Legs for days? Check. Accuracy on throws to the left?? Check!So far this season, it seems Trubisky was cooking with baking soda. Any amateur food chemist worth their weight in salt will tell you that if you want a baked good—such as a biscuit—to rise, you need to add an acid to the baking soda. This converts the bicarbonate to carbonic acid (H2CO3) which, of course, can then break into water and carbon dioxide, the later in gaseous form expands the biscuit from within and allows it to rise into it’s idea fluffy and flaky form.Maybe it was Nagy simplifying the offense the right amount. Maybe it was something within Trubisky that finally clicked. Or maybe it was the bitterness of shade fans have been piling on him for the first three weeks. The reason why may never be clear. It hardly matters.The biscuit has risen.This is what I pictured when I fantasized about Tarik Cohen and Taylor Gabriel in the same offenseIt probably has something to with the Buccaneers rolling with three rookie corner backs, but it seemed at least one defender was over-matched against one of these two. This game was full of deep passes to these swift shorties and quick dump-offs that they grabbed and ran, chopping up the defense and stacking up YAC. For Trubisky’s 6th touchdown, he tried a bootleg to the right to Cohen without success Womens Leonard Floyd Jersey , then immediately connected on the same play to Gabriel. It felt too easy. We can worry about that later.Helloo Bilal NicholsSpeaking of areas overflowingin riches on the Bears roster. Bilal Nichols has shown up strong in limited snaps on a deep defensive line. There’s nothing I like more than watching a big bear break into the backfield and smosh down a scrambling opponent, and Nichols delivered with two beautiful tackles for loss. Khalil Mack is going to get a strip sack every game for the rest of his career It might not show up on the stat sheet if you don’t count—like today—when the offense recovers it, but the man knows how to sack the ball, incidentally bringing the quarterback down with it. Is it too early to worry about becoming complacent with Mack’s level of excellence and potentially taking it for granted? Don’t let it happen, Bears fans!Akiem Hicks on pace for 12 sacksHopefully, he can pick it up as he gets more comfortable taking advantage of Mack’s double teams.Dance Party in Winston’s backfieldIt became comical how often multiple Bears ended up chasing Jameis Winston in the backfield in the second half, at times knocking into either, often barely wiffing on a sack. It would have been frustrating if the game hadn’t clearly established as an indisputably glorious Bears triumph.Bears still rule the NFC NorthI think the best approach for the Bears at this point is to win every game going forward. I haven’t done all the math, but I’m pretty sure that will seal the division for them. Don’t want to risk screwing this up.It was a beautiful day in Chicago. The Bears performance exceeded even the most optimistic of expectations. The offense may never run this smoothly again, so take this moment to appreciate it. I know I’ll be rewatching the coaches tape more than once. I don’t even think there will be diminishing returns in the number of chortles and giggles this gridiron masterpiece will induce.The Bears dominated a good team today. The team worked in seamless unison and delivered a performance of rare and precious caliber. Can football teams get Emmy’s for best television product of the season? The Bears should get an Emmy for this.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).