Defensive tackle Tim Jernigan took a pay cut to return

in Regeln und Informationen 16.12.2019 03:40
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

to the Eagles this offseason and that might not have been necessary if he’d had better luck on the injury front last year.A back injury kept Jernigan out of the first 10 games of the season and he then missed three more after making his 2018 debut in Week 12. The Eagles opted not to pick up his $11 million contract option early in the offseason and he wound up signing back for a base salary of $1.25 million.Jernigan can bump that total up with per-game roster bonuses and other incentives Cameron Johnston Jersey , which is all the more reason for him to keep his attention on the future rather than the past.“I’d rather not look back on that situation. It is what it is. It’s over,” Jernigan said, via the team’s website. “My focus is on what’s going on now. I’m just excited about what we’ve got going on here.”Malik Jackson joined the defensive tackle group this offseason and will likely join Fletcher Cox and Jernigan as the main interior defensive linemen in Philly this season. So, how much time do you have?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles Question of the Day: Who is your favorite former Eagles player?New,228commentsSo, how much time do you have?EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Eagles Question of the Day: Who is your favorite former Eagles player?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Patrick Smith/Getty ImagesOk http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-paul-worrilow-jersey , so yesterday we talked about all of our favorite current Eagles players — which was a hard enough task, in my opinion. Today, I want to take things a little further back.If having to pick one of 90 wasn’t challenging enough, having to pick through so many talented rosters over the duration of the Eagles franchise is just painful. My gut reaction is to go with Brian Dawkins, because who better represents the hear and soul of the team? No one, quite honestly.But then Womens Richard Rodgers Jersey , I start thinking about David Akers, and how fun it was to watch Michael Vick, and that this is where I can finally name Chris Long as the guy — regardless of how recent his departure from the team is. Instead, however, I am going with the guy who gives me one of the best mental replays in my overall Eagles memory: Jeremy Maclin.Yes, I was one of those who argued the team should have brought him back over the years. Despite his injuries Jordan Matthews Jersey , despite his age, I wanted him back in Eagles green. During his five-year stint in Philly, he came up with 343 receptions for 4,771 yards and 49 touchdowns. He wasn’t quite as flashy as DeSean Jackson during that era, but damn was he fun to watch.And, in case you forgot http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-avonte-maddox-jersey , after Maclin took his Gatorade bath, he did this:<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="Fz3pj3">Who is your favorite former Eagles player?Sound off in the comments!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).