fine person. My grandmother was

in Regeln und Informationen 14.12.2019 04:11
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

To me, love is nothing more than that shining light. The home of the birds is the blue sky, and the home of the ship is the harbor, which all originate from love. There is a soft light burr in the depths of my memory. Standing in front of the house, I looked at my trousers, and it seemed that it was "suffered by the flesh." How could I tell my grandmother now? I restrained my inner tension and knocked at the door. Grandma opened the door, and within a second, looked at me with amazement, like watching a giant panda Cigarettes For Sale. "You ... where are you going crazy? You girl, shave your trousers like this, and see how I can pack you today!" A loud roar made my ears buzz, and my brain was blank. My nose was sore, my eyes were astringent, and tears were swirling in my eyes. I was afraid that my grandmother would see my tears. I walked into the room, closed the door with a "swish", and lay on the bed, leaving tears flowing silently. Soon after, he slowly entered the dreamland with tears and woke up at night. I was confused for a while, but I didn't know what time it was, and the sound of "Ding Dang Dang Dang" suddenly came from my ear. It was soft and soft, maybe an illusion, I thought. But I couldn't help attracting, and quietly opened the door. I saw a grand light in the grandmother's room, very small and very soft. The grandmother sat under the lamp. She wiped her reading glasses, looked at the lights, and sighed, and said to the mother next to her, "I am so impulsive today. I don't know if the lights are too big. She woke up. Blame me and have no control. Emotions. It turned out that my grandmother was helping me sew clothes. She was wearing reading glasses, squinting her eyes, pinching thin needles with both hands, her gray hair sparkled in the light, and a faint sorrow came to my heart The sewing needle flew up and down in Grandma's hands, and the sharp light on the tip of the needle reflected on the wall. The small bright point was jumping on the wall, and the restless needles and needles seemed to merge into notes of love. Suddenly, when the bright spot stopped, my gaze moved to my grandmother, her finger was pierced with a needle, and she was bleeding continuously. She froze, blew with her mouth, sucked, I squeezed it with my hands, and continued to wear needles like a fine person. My grandmother was still stitching stitch by stitch, and my head was sweating, my gray hair was dangling in my eyes, so dazzling. I hit After a chill, I completely forgot that there was only one piece of clothing on me I couldn't help but cough. Grandma's body gave a meal and said Online Cigarettes, "Duoduo, are you outside the door? I ... Today, it's grandma's fault, it's cold outside, go to sleep, my tears flow again , I don't know why I cry Newport Cigarettes Coupons, but I can't help but be moved. I left the yingying light, and moved into dreamland with a touch of heart and a touch of shame.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).