the Jaguars went from worst to first and knocked the Houston Texans

in Regeln und Informationen 09.12.2019 02:47
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

In 2017 http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-niles-paul-jersey , off the mantle as AFC South champions. On Sunday, the Texans returned the favor a year later, as they mercifully ended..."In 2017, the Jaguars went from worst to first and knocked the Houston Texans off the mantle as AFC South champions. On Sunday, the Texans returned the favor a year later, as they mercifully ended Jacksonville’s miserable season winning 20-3 and in turn claimed the AFC South division title after finishing last in the South a year prior.The return of previously benched quarterback Blake Bortles did nothing to spark an anemic Jaguars offense, that has shown as much signs of life in the last half of the season as a mouse stuck in a wire trap. The Jaguars managed only two first downs in the first three quarters of play, that isn’t a typo. For as much as the offensive line was hyped as being ill-prepared to handle the Texans defense featuring JJ Watt and Jadaveon Clowney, the line mostly held up well in pass protection. Bortles, as has been the case all too many times in the last five years, was simply unable to make the throws needed to be productive enough to make a competitive game of it. For their part Corey Grant Jersey , Jacksonville’s defense played a respectable game for having nothing to play for. The team pressured Houston quarterback Deshaun Watson early and often, with Calais Campbell, Yannick Ngakoue, Malik Jackson, and Taven Bryan each registering sacks in the game. Campbell’s contributions pushed him to 10.5 sacks to finish the season, making him the first Jaguars player in franchise history to register back to back double-digit sack seasons. Ngakoue would finish with 9.5, falling a half sack short of accomplishing the same.As has been the case for seemingly most of the season, however, the complete ineptitude of the offense was too much for the defensive side to carry on their own. The game marks the almost certain end of the Jaguars careers for Bortles, Malik Jackson, T.J. Yeldon http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-keelan-cole-jersey , Carlos Hyde, AJ Cann, Tashaun Gipson, and potentially several others, as the franchise will be making a multitude of personnel changes coming before the start of the league year in March.Perhaps the biggest changes to be made will come much sooner, as we await the fates of General Manager Dave Caldwell, Head Coach Doug Marrone, and Defensive Coordinator Todd Wash. Though things are fluid and can change quickly, it is expected that Marrone and Wash will be retained, while Caldwell’s future is very much in doubt.The Jaguars finish 2018 with a 5-11 record, and now likely to be picking between 5th and 7th overall in the 2019 NFL Draft.Stay tuned in to Big Cat Country throughout the week Womens Marcell Dareus Jersey , as we will be breaking news as it occurs. Since Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith made the surprising announcement that he’s skipping the 2019 NFL season, there have been many questions about what prompted him to make that decision. And few answers.The spoke to several people who know Smith and didn’t hear much beyond the vague comments Smith gave when he made the announcement.Randy McPherson, Smith’s high school coach, has remained close to Smith into his NFL career. Smith invited McPherson to come to the Pro Bowl with Smith. But McPherson said he doesn’t know what’s going on with Smith now.″I’ve tried two or three times to reach out to him and I have not been able to get him,″ McPherson said. ″I can’t really speak for anybody else, but something is up. I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t know if anybody knows. If he’s not playing football next year, whatever it is he’s got to fix, it’s for real.″Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell said he is concerned about Smith’s health but does not think Smith’s issue is serious.″I think he’s going to be just fine. I think he’s kind of dedicating his time and efforts to take care of it,″ Campbell said.The Jaguars have said they haven’t heard from Smith but want to support him. The 28-year-old Smith is walking away from a $9.75 million salary this year.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).