capsulates all frames before send

in Regeln und Informationen 05.12.2019 06:17
von xuezhiqian123 • Halb Gott | 1.705 Beiträge

My daddy's fourth sister's daughter was special. I didn't exactly know how special until one day I overheard Aunt Nita and Grandma talking over just how special she was as they were making Apple Pies for the evening meal. I tried not to make to much noise as I was washing up the lunch dishes. I wanted to know just what it was that made cousin Maude so special. I heard Grandma tell Aunt Nita that she should never forget the circumstances that brought Cousin Maude to us Ugo Amadi Womens Jersey , and how many situations she had to overcome even from birth. I remember gasping as I heard she wasn't really the blood daughter of my Aunt Grace. This was a family secret that only a few ears were ever allowed to hear. In fact, cousin Maude didn't even know it. Far be it from me to ever even hint to her that she wasn't hindered in her development by my Aunt Grace's genes as she was always ranting to me about. I would just listened and keep MY lips from even moving.

I must admit that cousin Maude was of a different sort. She could make you see the beauty in a Wooly Worm, and have you feeling sorry for Pit Bulls on account of them having received so much negative publicity. Cousin Maude could make peanut butter cookies the most special treat you had ever experienced. (everything with Maude was an ?experience?) She did this by putting some magic spell over on you with the soft sweet tones of her voice, the way she set the table as if a King were being served. Then she would make total eye contact with you from her big sad blue eyes. I must tell you her eyes were black , just like her hair. Grandma said that we should always describe her eyes as 'so blue they looked black? Phil Haynes Womens Jersey , so I do. This was because Maude insisted her eyes were as blue a her mothers, Aunt Grace, of course.

You will find cousin Maude's Peanut Butter Cookies just as I remember cousin Maude, an experience not soon to be forgotten.

Maude's Peanut Butter Cookies

? C butter (softened)
? C peanut butter
? C apple sauce
? C brown sugar (packed)
? C sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. real vanilla extract
? C. cream cheese
2 ? C flour
1 tsp. baking powder
? tsp. baking soda
1 7oz. jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped

In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter Gary Jennings Jr. Womens Jersey , peanut butter, apple sauce, brown sugar, sugar, egg Cody Barton Womens Jersey , vanilla, and cream cheese. In another large bowl mix all the dry ingredients EXCEPT the macadamia nuts. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients a little at a time making sure to mix well after each addition. Add the macadamia nuts last and mix into the cookie mixture so that they are well dispersed.

Put cookie dough in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to chill. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Shape dough into 1 inch balls, place on cookie sheet 1 inch apart and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. (ovens vary so you might adjust the temperature of your oven to achieve the best result)

Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCENT Practice Questions: Hubs D.K. Metcalf Womens Jersey , Repeaters, IPv6, And More! Computers Articles | May 16, 2008

Test your knowledge of important Cisco certification exam topics with these complimentary CCNA, CCENT Marquise Blair Womens Jersey , and CCNP questions!

Let?s test your knowledge of hubs, repeaters, Ipv6, and other important Cisco certification exam topics!

CCENT Certification:Which of the following devices is considered a Layer 1 device?A. hubB. repeaterC. routerD. switchAnswers: A, B. Hubs and repeaters are both considered Physical layer devices. Switches are Layer Two devices L.J. Collier Womens Jersey , and routers run at Layer Three.CCNA Certification:Briefly describe how IPv6 utilizes broadcasts.Answer: It doesn't use 'em. That's pretty brief! :)CCNP Certification BSCI Exam:Briefly describe the types of OSPF routes that can be found on a router serving as a total stub router, but not as an ASBR or ABR.Answer: The routing table of a total stub router can contain intra-area routes (O) and a default inter-area route using the ABR as the next hop.A typical total stub routing table:R4#show ip route ospfO*IA 0.0.0.00 [11011] via 172.34.34.3, 00:07:26, Ethernet0CCNP Certification BCMSN Exam:Identify the true statements:A. ISL encapsulates all frames before sending them across the trunk.B. ISL encapsulates all frames before sending them across the trunk, except those belonging to the native VLAN.C. IEEE 802.1Q encapsulates all frames before sending them across the trunk.D. IEEE 802.1Q encapsulates all frames before sending them across the trunk Michael Dickson Womens Jersey , except those belonging to the native VLAN.E. None of these statements are true.Answer: A. The Cisco-proprietary trunking protocol ISL does encapsulate all frames before sending them across the trunk. C and D are false because IEEE 802.1Q does not encapsulate frames at all.CCNP Certification ISCW Exam:You're using Security Device Manager to configure an IPS rule for the first time on a particular router. When you click "Create New IPS Rule", what protocol will you then be prompted to enable?Answer: The Security Device Event Exchange protocol - SDEE.CCNP Certification ONT Exam:In the command "fair-queue 200 128 50", what does the 200 repre

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).