Have you ever surpassed

in Regeln und Informationen 03.12.2019 03:50
von ylq • Anwärter | 57 Beiträge

Have you ever surpassed yourself? When exhausted, after despair and frustration, let yourself go forward and come again. Every step you take is to surpass yourself and achieve your best self. I have. For a long time, my sports have always been unsatisfactory. In junior high school, especially long-distance running, every test is not up to standard. Is it a physical or will problem? For this reason, I am very upset that the last few physical education classes are special training for long distance running. It's okay, and a few students, the more physical exertion, the more uncomfortable the body reaction, the speed will decrease, and gradually be overtaken by the students behind. So I broke the jar and slammed it up. I just used it to walk to the finish line. A few male students outside the runway laughed for a while: "Ha ha ha, slow death, slow death!" I shot them angrily with an eye to maintain their dignity, but in fact it was very unpleasant. The teacher was also disappointed: "You can't use full strength to start running. Keep your rhythm. The breathing rhythm and the rhythm of your legs should be consistent. When you are not physically fit, you need to adjust your breathing. You can slow down the rhythm, but you can't stop. Keep practicing Online Cigarettes." I kept muttering "Rhythm" and practiced on the track alone. The shade, cool breeze, and drinks rolled away. Don't disturb me. Today is the last class of the special training. The teacher asked us to have an informal competition Marlboro Red. The first three are to participate in the finals of the school autumn games. But my goal is to reach the standard, 3 minutes and 50 seconds. I gritted my teeth and stood on the runway. I followed a classmate with a strong running ability, and followed him later. The familiar whistle sounded and started. At the beginning I was still ahead, and there was not much difference with the previous classmates. Less than half of the second lap, the physical strength dropped significantly, the familiar tingling in the throat came again, and breathing began to be difficult. I wanted to stop and rest. Yes, adjust your breathing, slow down, and never stop! While admonishing myself in my heart, I adjusted the speed. The air under the scorching sun formed fiery waves that burned my skin; the bird was screaming at the treetop, yelling wheat, and it hurt my ear drums. Soon to end, I'm going to escape this nasty environment Cheap Cigarettes. The students in front of me ran farther and farther, and the students in the back gradually passed me one by one. From time to time, an urgent encouragement came: "Come on, don't let them laugh at you anymore." My mind suddenly appeared that day they laughed My scene reminds me of my terrible mood. I locked the end at a glance, not far away, right there, just run over, speed up, run! My breathing is short, my legs have lost consciousness, but my brain controls mechanical movements. One, two, three ... I surpassed the classmates around me and chased the classmates ahead. Not far from the teacher's strong voice: "First place, 3 minutes and 37 seconds", "Second place, 3 minutes and 41 seconds", "Third place, 3 minutes and 46 seconds". Wow, I'm third? I rushed out a long way and immediately refracted back to the finish line and checked my results. Yes, yes, 3 minutes 46 seconds, 4 seconds faster than my goal. It was incredible. I did it and did my best. Achievements, achieve your best without stopping, without stopping, you can be your best, and have the confidence to be your own

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).