Philip Rivers practically dared us to give him

in Regeln und Informationen 26.11.2019 03:37
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

a headline Trey Pipkins Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , so here it is. In his first public comments about Melvin Gordon‘s contract holdout the Chargers quarterback wants to make it clear to everyone else where their relationship stands. Rivers said Gordon already knows.“I know Melvin knows I’m pulling for him,” Rivers said, via Eric Williams of ESPN. “And in saying that, that means you want what’s best for him. You want him to feel great. You him to be at peace with how it all ends, and hopefully it’s right here.“He knows that. I doubt anything I said will make PFT headlines, but I think those that know me will know that’s what I meant all along.”Rivers’ comments three weeks ago about the backs behind Gordon were intended as a compliment to Austin Ekeler, Justin Jackson and Detrez Newsome, not as a dig at Gordon. But every NFL team has a next-man-up mentality. If a player isn’t in the lineup, for whatever reason, the game doesn’t stop.Rivers has talked to Gordon and hopes the star running back returns for the start of the season Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Stitched , but the Chargers also have to prepare for Gordon’s absence.“If he’s not here, we’ve got to go, and I think that’s what I was saying three weeks ago,” Rivers said. “We do have good players here at that position, and so we’ve got to go.“Are we better with Melvin? Heck yeah, we are. So hopefully we have him, in addition to these other guys, and then it will be one of the saltiest running back groups around. Again, I’m in no place to speak for the organization, but I know no player is in a panic right now. We want to support him. We wish he was here Trey Pipkins Jersey 2019 , but we know it’s Aug. [15], and everything is OK at this point.” He’s been going strong since 2005. And he’s got at least one more year left.The Eagles have announced that running back Darren Sproles has signed a one-year contract to return to the team.Originally a draft pick of the Chargers fourteen years ago, Sproles already has spent five years in Philadelphia. He missed most of the 2017 season with a torn ACL, and he appeared in only six games last season, along with both postseason games.The 36-year-old tailback has 3,486 career rushing yards, 4,816 receiving yards, 8,352 kick-return yards Youth Trey Pipkins Jersey , and 2,875 punt-return yards. That’s 19,529 career all-purpose yards, sixth on the all-time list. He’s less than 200 yards from passing Hall of Famer Tim Brown for fifth place.Sproles entered the NFL a season before Reggie Bush, and in some respects Sproles quietly became the player that many expected Bush to be. Bush last played in 2016, finishing at 154th on the all-time all-purpose yardage list with 10,001.Of course, there’s no guarantee Sproles will make the roster in Philly. The Eagles have a crowded house at tailback, and Sproles (if he makes the final 53) possibly will at best be a role player.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).