son-ending injury.It’s torn ligaments in the right ankle this time, which is a familiar spot to be in for Eifert as he tore liga

in Residenz des Hokage 25.11.2019 02:24
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

On this week’s episode Jordan Evans Jersey , we take a look at the Bengals’ 2019 slogan, examine the fallout of the Mark Walton release and take listener questions on the air!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBAThe Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast: 4/10 livestreamNew,1commentOn this week’s episode, we take a look at the Bengals’ 2019 slogan, examine the fallout of the Mark Walton release and take listener questions on the air!EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast: 4/10 livestreamThe Bengals have taken the field for the first sessions of offseason workouts under Zac Taylor Vincent Rey Jersey , and excitement about the new era of Cincinnati football is palpable. With the new regime comes a new team slogan—what do you think of it?And, unfortunately, the Bengals fell back into a familiar stigma with a player succumbing to major legal issues. Running back Mark Walton was released because of three arrests in 2019, so the team is probably in need for some depth at that position. We address these areas and take your questions on the air this week! So, get at us in the comments below Womens Tyler Boyd Jersey , or in the chat section of the above-embedded YouTube video. We’ll also be available via text and call at (949) 542-6241. If you’re unable to join us live for here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify and Google Play Music apps, our YouTube channel Cordy Glenn Jersey White , as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at theobinsider@gmail.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels! If it’s the offseason, it’s time for an update on how Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is recovering from a season-ending injury.It’s torn ligaments in the right ankle this time, which is a familiar spot to be in for Eifert as he tore ligaments in his left ankle at the Pro Bowl after the 2015 season. He’s dealt with back issues between the two ankle injuries and has appeared in 14 games over the last three seasons.That hasn’t dimmed Eifert’s expectations for what he’ll be able to do on the field. Eifert is back to jogging for 20 minutes at a time and said he has “no question” that he can get “back to where I was” when he caught 13 touchdowns during the 2015 season. As an impending free agent http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-tyler-eifert-jersey , Eifert has no idea where he’ll be as he tries to make that comeback.“Just have to see how it plays out. I don’t know where I stand,” Eifert said, via the team’s website. “I don’t have any expectations right now. I don’t know if I’m still wanted. Just have to figure that out.”Wherever Eifert winds up, expectations for what he’ll bring to the team will be written in pencil rather than ink.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).