The situation between the Jacksonville Jaguars

in Regeln und Informationen 14.11.2019 09:35
von chenyan94 • Genin | 167 Beiträge

and Telvin Smith have gotten so bad that the team isn’t even committing to the the former Pro Bowl linebacker being on the team this season.No Gardner Minshew Jersey Color Rush ,..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars GM Dave Caldwell won’t commit to Telvin Smith being on the team in 2019New,99commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJaguars GM Dave Caldwell won’t commit to Telvin Smith being on the team in 2019Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsThe situation between the Jacksonville Jaguars and Telvin Smith have gotten so bad that the team isn’t even committing to the the former Pro Bowl linebacker being on the team this season.No, really.When asked after the 2019 NFL Draft ended if Telvin would be playing in a Jaguars uniform this fall Womens Gardner Minshew Jersey , Caldwell was extremely vague:“We’ll see. I don’t want to get into hypotheticals.”First, uhhhhhhhhhhh...Second, what?Lastly Gardner Minshew Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , what the heck has happened between Telvin and the team? Is Telvin upset with his contract? Is there something going on behind the scenes between him and the coaching staff? Tom Coughlin? And how does Telvin’s declining play last season factor into all of it? Is it a scheme thing? Todd Wash?We’ll update as we get more info, but this situation has deteriorated quickly in the final few days and there really isn’t an explanation about it. We’re still in the black after a God awful week last week! We lost three out of four bets, with our lone win being the BET YOUR MORTGAGE LOCK OF THE WEEK (yay) but we’re better than that. You’re better than that.How does Week 10 look? Let’s check it out!Note: I use Bovada’s odds just a few hours before the game for all the spreads.Carolina Panthers (+3.5) at Pittsburgh SteelersI think the Steelers win this game but I think it’s a fun Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , high-scoring contest that ends with a game-winning field goal by Pittsburgh or some garbage. Anyway, let’s go with Steelers winning by two points and hammering the over.Bet on the Panthers and take 3.5 points at kickoff.New York Jets (-7) vs. Buffalo BillsThe Nathan Peterman Experience ain’t over and I am so sad this on the same time as the Jaguars game. I cannot wait for this to get on NFL Game Pass.Bet on the Jets to win by more than a touchdown at home.San Francisco 49ers (-3) vs. New York GiantsThe 49ers have the better offensive line, defensive line Cheap Gardner Minshew Jersey , and (maybe?) quarterback. They’re also better coached. Bet on the San Francisco Nick Mullens, folks.Bet on the 49ers to win by at least a field goal.Indianapolis Colts (-3) vs. Jacksonville JaguarsMy head hurts. Just let it be over quickly.Bet on the Colts to destroy us at home.Overall: 19-16-1

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).