Brees said when asked if the 4,000-yard mark held s

in Residenz des Hokage 11.11.2019 09:45
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

Teddy Bridgewater has played only 19 snaps this season. He will up the count Sunday.The only question is: How much?Drew Brees revealed Wednesday that Bridgewater will see playing time against the Panthers.“No doubt Ryquell Armstead Jersey ,” Brees said of Bridgewater playing, via Josh Katzenstein of the .The Saints secured home-field advantage with last week’s victory over the Steelers. With nothing on the line for New Orleans on Sunday, Brees likely won’t play much, if at all.“Whatever I’m asked to do, I’m ready to do http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey ,” Brees said.Brees has passed for 3,992 yards, and if he doesn’t throw for 8 yards against the Panthers, he will finish with fewer than 4,000 passing yards in a season for the first time since 2005. He doesn’t care.“No Marquise Brown Jersey , it deosn’t,” Brees said when asked if the 4,000-yard mark held significance. “Not at all. It doesn’t define me at all.” The NFL did not discipline Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott after an altercation with a security guard in Las Vegas in May, but the security guard wants Elliott to face criminal charges.Security guard Kyle Johnson went to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police headquarters on Friday and said he wanted to press battery charges. He told FOX 5 in Las Vegas afterward that he was troubled by the NFL’s decision not to do anything about it.“To not have anything happen to him, the NFL is basically saying it’s OK to go to Vegas http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/jaylon-ferguson-jersey-authentic , get obliterated and shove people over fences,�? Johnson said.Elliot apologized after the incident, but Johnson didn’t believe the apology was sincere.“Just very unsympathetic. Like, ‘I have to do this, I’m being forced to do this. I don’t want to be here right now�? kind of thing Miles Boykin Jersey ,�? Johnson said of Elliott’s apology.Johnson says he was just trying to do his job by putting his hands up to keep Elliott out of a restricted area, and Elliott responded by attacking him. Johnson also said he has been threatened on social media by Cowboys fans. Now he’d like Elliott to face consequences for his actions.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).