experience life with the six-time S

in Residenz des Hokage 28.10.2019 07:46
von elaine95 • Sannin | 618 Beiträge

Melvin Gordon said he returned now because “we’re 1-2.” But the running back won’t help the Chargers by sitting on the bench.With Justin Jackson out for Sunday Hakeem Butler Jersey , Gordon could play a limited role against the Dolphins.“I’ve said all along there’s a chance,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn told the media Friday, via NFL Media. “He’s looked fine. He’s in good shape, but he hasn’t been practicing football, so obviously he’s not ready to go back in there and carry the load right now, but you never know, he may have to.”Gordon hasn’t been “sitting around Chris Lindstrom Jersey ,” but he’s not in a game shape. So the Chargers want to be “careful with if he plays, how much he plays, and if he even played,” Lynn said.Gordon returned expecting to do his part, whatever that entails this week.“We do what we’ve got to do to win,” Gordon told reporters Friday when asked if he’d be ready to play if called on. “For the most part, I think I’ll be all right.” Gordon’s 64-day holdout ended Thursday and cost him millions. He got neither the trade he requested nor the contract extension he sought.He is http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , however, scheduled to become a free agent in March.“Nothing came out of it, so I try not to think back on it,” Gordon said. A week ago, veteran tight end Lance Kendricks was thinking about retiring. Then came a call from the Patriots.“This is a special place, obviously,” Kendricks told reporters on Saturday. “This is a championship team. They know how to play football. They know how to win games. They know how to do it the right way Kyler Murray Jersey , so it’s a no-brainer.”Kendricks said that the Patriots were “pretty much the only team that reached out.” He spent his rookie season in St. Louis, where Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels worked at the time. Now, Kendricks gets a chance to experience life with the six-time Super Bowl champions.“I think it kind of confirms that they’re obviously a championship team for a reason,” Kendricks said. “On and off the field, the Patriots handle their business the right way.”So what does Kendricks see that makes the Patriots a championship-caliber team?“I think Coach Bill [Belichick] just sets the tone right away,” Kendricks said. “Before we come out to practice he tells you what it is and what it should be and we come out here and we do it that way, and if it’s not that way we’ve got to come out and fix it and we can’t make a mistake more than once.”Kendricks fills a clear need in New England http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/byron-murphy-jersey , given the retirement of Rob Gronkowski and the looming four-game suspension of Benjamin Watson. In fact, the return of Watson eventually could end up costing Kendricks his roster. And if Gronkowski decides to unretire, the chances of Kendricks not being on a team that may win its seventh Super Bowl could fall even lower.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).